Oral hygiene in dental practice WIT
In dental practice WIT you can make an appointment for oral hygiene. WIT is aware that the mouth is a very important part of the face and therefore immediately falls. It’s nice to be able to laugh and talk without having to worry about deposits on the teeth, bad breath or a bad taste in the mouth. Moreover, a healthy mouth is very important for maintaining your teeth. Inflamed gums without you noticing cause irreparable damage to your teeth and even the loss of teeth.
The hygienists in dental practice WIT can help in giving extensive information to prevent such caries (cavities) and gum disease. There is also the possibility to perform a full dental cleaning, which paste, and tartar deposits are removed.
In order to maintain healthy teeth and caries prevention you can already do a lot. Below are some points that your teeth are in good condition can hold:
- Consuming a balanced and varied diet.
- Limit use of sugars.
- Treat your teeth sufficiently long breaks after a sugary meal or drink.
- Give preference to whole grain products. Cheese, milk and dairy products without added sugars are tooth friendly.
- Drink enough, preferably water.
- Eat regular “hard nibbles” and take enough “times” time.
- Avoid frequent use of acidic foods.
- Brush 2 times a day and at least 2 minutes your teeth
- Make regular visits to the dentist (2 times per year) and hygienist.
Monday to Friday from 08:30 to 17:00.
Saturday from 10:00 to 17:00.
Would you like to make an appointment for a first consultation or a check up? Click here
Dental Office WIT Amsterdam
Phone: +31 (0)20 330 42 60
E-mail: tandarts [ @ ] wit.nl